Caribbean – 1 Bedroom – Ocean View
1 King Size Bed
Caribbean Condo 1 Bed Penthouse | 1.5 Bathrooms
(Address: 3737 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33140) – Corner 1 bedroom – 1.5 bathroom Penthouse with Private Roof Top.
The Caribbean is a luxury Boutique building located right on the Beach. Walking distance to Soho Beach House. Fountainebleau Resort & The Faena.
This 1 Bedroom apartment can sleep up to 3 people:
Master Bedroom: King Size Bed
Caribbean Condo 1 Bedroom amenities include:
- Full size, fully equipped kitchen with Miele stainless steel appliances, cookware, dishes, and utensils.
- High-speed internet access, Wi-Fi
- Smart LED television
- Washer/Dryer in-unit
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Cooking and tableware
- Caribbean Condominium in Miami Beach is a luxury oceanfront condominium development on Collins Avenue in Miami Beach.
Caribbean Miami Beach consists of two towers – the North tower is a partial renovation of the historic Caribbean Hotel.
The South tower is a completely new structure. One of the great features of the buildings are their gas-cooking appliances which is rare to find in condominium living in South Florida.
- Elegant porte-cochere entrance restored to original grandeur
- Multi-level landscaping with prominent water features and ample green areas
- Beautifully landscaped courtyard
- Direct Ocean Access
- Cigar Humidor
- Fire Pit for Social Gatherings
- 24-hour front desk, security and valet services
- Heated infinity Edge Pool & Beach Service
- New Age Fitness Center
- Billard Lounge
- Sun deck with chaise lounges and shaded relaxation areas
- Two business centers
The Caribbean resides in the Historic District of Miami that lies between South Beach and the Fontainebleau. Situated on oceanfront Collins Avenue in the heart of Millionaire’s Row, an exclusive stretch of sun, sand and surf on Collins Avenue, home to some of the most luxurious real estate anywhere in Miami-Dade County. Millionaire’s Row is renowned for its opulent, spacious homes lining the crystalline bay, its high-end boutiques and fine restaurants as well as its wonderful soft sand beaches. Located between North Beach and South Beach, offering residents plenty of opportunities for shopping, dining and entertainment as well as convenient access to and from the city. Its proximity to these areas provides residents with a multitude of cafes and restaurants serving fare from the world over and plush boutiques and shops for even the most demanding of shoppers. There are numerous beaches for sunbathing and splashing in the surf as well as ample dockage for yachts. Unlike some of Miami’s other grand neighborhoods
Other ServicesWe have a fully dedicated Property Manager that will make sure your Property is in perfect condition and will assist you anytime during your stay offering any other services such as housekeeping, babysitting, event/restaurant reservations and transportation. GO Vacations Rentals has available local cell phones with unlimited phone calls for our clients during their stay.
Services and PoliciesBOOKING INFORMATION
In order to guarantee a professional, safe and more than satisfying service to our guests GO Vacations Rentals has the following payment and rental policies:
Simple Booking Process:
- Send us your preferences of area, bedrooms and any other important details for your trip
- We will give you the best options within minutes!
- Once agreed, we will send you our rental agreement and organize payment
- Payment timing varies, please consult
- Credit card (a processing fee of 4% applies)
- Cashier Check
The amount of the security deposit is $1000.
If there are no damages in the apartment, the security deposit will be returned to you in the same form it was received 1-2 weeks after check out.
Check in and Check out:
Our property manager will get in touch with you 1-2 weeks before the check in to organize the process and any other needs you might need including groceries and drinks to be purchased for your arrival.
We have a personalized check in process in which our Property Manager will walk you through the property and explain all necessary aspects of the building and area.
Our Timing is:
- Check in: after 15:00 / 16:00 PM
- Check out: before 11:00AM
- We can organize early check ins or late check outs with the appropriate extra charges, please consult.
Parking & Resort Fee:
Parkindig and Resort Fees are included in this property.
Exit Cleaning Fee:
The exit cleaning fee is prerequisite so that your property is perfectly cleaned for the next guest.
The exit cleaning fee for this property is $250.
If the tenant terminates the contract before the rental period starts and doesn’t name a replacement that accepts the same terms, then they are responsible for paying the following percentages of the rental price to cover costs:
- up to 60 days before rental period: 10 % of total rental price
within 60 days of rental period: 100 % of total rental price.
- Concierge Services
All our properties have bed linen and towels.
Further, our properties have high-speed access internet connection and basic cable.
GO Vacation Rentals offers local cell phones for international clients for their comfort.
Housekeeping is not included in any of our rentals, but it might be organized as an additional service.
We can organize any other services that our clients might require like:
- Airport pick up & drop off Event reservations and excursions
- Yachts & Jets
- Any other services that might be required
GO Vacations Rentals Miami Beach
350 Lincoln Rd, Miami, FL 33139, 2 Floor